ELIMINATE FINES AND PENALTIES RELATED TO INCOMPLETE CUSTOMS DOCUMENTATION AND INTERNATIONAL BILLING ERRORS
International Trade Compliance
Our Licensed Customs Brokers and Certified Specialists audit and pay your Customs Broker invoices to ensure import/export compliance and billing accuracy!
Our clients save money by paying accurate duties and broker fees. They also avoid the harsh penalties and delays imposed by Customs for improper documentation…saving both time and money and demonstrating “reasonable care”, 19 U.S.C. §1484 (“Mod Act”).
International trade compliance has never been more challenging to understand. In addition, the penalties for non-compliance have never been more detrimental to your business than they are in today’s global marketplace…don’t go it alone!
"Policing the very convoluted billings of international trade is no easy task. This is why we employ Franklin. Keep up the good work, glad you are on our side."
– J.C., Danville, IL
Franklin Global Strategies Client Benefits
- FGS employs Licensed Customs Brokers that work directly with Customs agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Receive compliance assistance with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, ISF Requirements, Shipper’s Export Documentation, etc.
- FGS reviews goods for NAFTA eligibility ensuring import duty exemptions acting as your customs compliance officer/manager.
- Your products are classified for compliance with the Harmonized Tariff Schedule = Correct tariff code = Correct import duty paid.
- Ensure the Incoterms most favorable to your firm as an importer / exporter are utilized.
- FGS assists you to obtain the necessary documentation – including licenses and permits – ensuring your merchandise is in compliance with other agency requirements (FDA, EPA, DOT, CPSC, FTC, USDA.). Correct INCOTERMS used.
- Should your firm be audited and /or assessed by U.S. Customs, Franklin Global provides a team of knowledgeable experts that are ready to assist you. Franklin, for regulatory compliance purposes, provides compliance audits, import duty validation and NAFTA verification.
- Franklin clients can take advantage of a host of services offered to assure future compliance and upgraded business practices through improved recordkeeping, document management and adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with U.S. Customs and Canadian Customs regulatory compliance requirements. US Customs duty accuracy is assured as part of our compliance programs.
- Improved record keeping and export/import document management.